Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Foreman is Down!!


Most of you know this, but Heath had Appendicitis and had an Lap Appendectomy on Monday night. He is doing well - thank goodness! So I am busy nursing him back to health and then doing my regular job of nursing - so this blog will be on a hiatus for a couple of weeks. First because of Heath and then because of Thanksgiving. I'm sure all of you will understand. I had taken a cute picture of him in his hospital gown on my phone - but it will not let me download it to our computer right now.
This is not really Heath's CT Scan... (= I had found some great shots of a "real-life" appendix but I felt it could gross out the non-medical people! So I held back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long is the foreman's assistant going to be down?

Anonymous said...

Hey Great job with the blog Al.....I haven't been on here in awhile! I especially like the count down clock in the top right corner. Gives one something to look forward to I suppose!

Anonymous said...

When is your next blog coming?? It's been over six weeks since the last one. Begin the new year with a purpose to give up-dates every two weeks. Come on . . .

Unknown said...

Hey Al we need to see another post. I have a few pics from Christmas of stuff we got for our cabin. I will try to get them to you soon. =)

Anonymous said...

We want the blog, we want the blog!