Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On a Deadline...

I did not write last week - I am sure some of you noticed. The Copsey family was putting together a cruise for 4/19-26 - very last minute and there was a hundred details to put together. For days at a time, I was going to sleep, going to work, to come home and go right on the computer for price-shopping/bargain-hunting. I am happy to report that we are booked for the Carnival Triumph to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. "We" - includes all the original Copseys, Heath, Leigh, and Mia. There was so much sweat and tears that went into the plans - I could not get a blog out.

Now for my next excuse, I can not get into it right now but I am on a major deadline on a project. I'm not at liberty to talk about it yet - but I'm not sure if I will get it done... so every waking minute has to be spent on it.

I promise I will write soon!

P.S. Maggiano's lived up to the hype and more!

6 comments:

Shawn Brace said...

Boy, "every waking moment" has to be spent on trying to get pregnant?! You must be really tired. Good for Heath, though.

Alison said...

Shawn you are absolutely hilarious!!

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn Brace said...

Now that the moment has passed by a few weeks!